PROF. INGAWALE S. V.
HOD – AE DEPT
Department of Automobile Engineering was established in the year 2009. The department offers 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. (Lateral Entry mode of admissions during second year of the program is applicable for 12th Science and ITI holders). Our curriculum has been devised to develop Engineers with strong analytical, modeling, experimental, design ability, team working skills and encouraging the spirit of the true entrepreneur.
The department is well equipped with laboratories. The hardware for CAD /CAM lab has high ended workstations and latest CAD design and programming software packages available in the department includes PRO-E Wildfire 5, SOLID WORKS , ANSYS, E-YANTRA, MASTER CAM for the students and aspiring faculties to pursue their research and project work. Among the various activities of the department, the SAE stands out with its very many guest lectures by eminent personalities from academic and industries. In addition, frequent industrial visits to renowned industries are one of the key activities conducted by the department. The department also plays a very important role in mobilizing student participation by conducting various quiz competitions and seminars. We have also formed Automobile Engineering Student Association (AESA).
To provide highly competent, efficient manpower to meet the ever-changing needs of the global advance automotive industry and the society.
To impart quality education with on field practical skill and training to the students of department, so that they will be well equipped with domain knowledge and skills in the field of automotive engineering and management, along with positive attitude and respect for moral values.
- - To create an ambiance of academic excellence in which new ideas and research flourish, from which the leaders and innovators could be emerged.
- To provide experiential learning environment for outcome based teaching- learning process.
- To broad exposure in the design, development and testing of automobiles.
- To meet the technological challenges and diverse needs of the industry and society in various areas of automobile engineering.
- To equips the learners to excel in a truly competitive industry.